Migration is active! Please have a look at this spreadsheet if you participated in either LGE. This is a list of the remaining addresses that need to migrate over for staking. If you see yours, migrate as soon as possible.
In order to migrate follow these instructions.
1. Open Google Chrome and activate/login to Metamask
2. Visit sheesha.finance on a desktop/laptop
3. Click on either the “LGE (ETH) tab or the “LGE (BNB) tab, or both if you contributed to both.
4. At the very top of the page there will be two buttons “Approve” and Migrate”
5. Press “Approve” first and confirm the transaction
6. Press “Migrate” next then confirm the transaction
7. The “Migrate” transaction may say “Emergency Withdrawal”, do not panic, this is OK.
8. You are all done migrating to the new contract once you complete these steps.
9. Nothing to do now until further updates on May 3.